"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

God answers

God always answers our prayers!! You may want to be careful what you pray for. :) The Father knows best. Even when we don't pray it out loud, God hears our hearts. He knows our needs before we ever ask. Isn't He good!?! He gave me that ray of Sonshine the other day because He knew I would need to cling to His promise that He is with me and will never leave me even when the sky is full of gray clouds. Thank You, Abba!!!

It is amazing to look back and see God's hand and know that He was working all things for such a time as this. He has answered my prayers every time; maybe not the way I wanted, but He answers. My God is faithful!!!

Thank You, Abba, for all you have done in my life and for all You are going to do in my life. Thank You for the beauty that You will bring from these ashes. Thank You for the joy You will bring from my sorrows. Thank You for loving me so much! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

2 comments:

  1. I've been saying little prayers for you all morning! You are constantly on my heart today! Know that I am thinking about you and praying for you! Keep looking to HIM! He knows where the road that he has us on is going! I love you girl! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have had you on my heart all day today. I have been praying for you hourly! I pray that today you feel the peace of God like no other day.

    Emily Eckley

    ReplyDelete