"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It is Tuesday

Yesterday was a good day, but today is proving to be harder. My heart hurts today. I long to have Janie Beth here and starting this new Bible study with me. I have been looking forward to going, but now that it is here it hurts more than I expected. I do not understand God's plan, but I know at His right hand stands One who is my Savior. Carry me, Savior, it hurts. I want the excitement and joy of my baby girl instead of watching everyone around me be excited. Lord, change my focus. I need You!

I need prayer today for multiple reasons. Some days I am great with the massive pregnant world God deems me fit to walk in, and other days I struggle. Today I am struggling. I am struggling with going to Bible study when it was my plan to have Janie Beth with me. I am struggling with questions I don't need to answer until the future, but they still swim in my head. I am hurting.

Thank you for your prayers!! You and I will never know how much they help me!

As I wrote the title for today I think I may have a clue as to my pain today. Janie Beth would have been 3 weeks old today. God, is every Tuesday and Wednesday going to be hard. I miss her, Father, and I love her so much. Wrap me in Your love and fill me with Your peace. Go deeper than my pain and begin to heal me, Abba.

1 comment:

  1. Praying with you today, Michelle. Sending hugs your way and will remember you throughout the day. Marybeth

    ReplyDelete