"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Library

Today we are heading back to the library. We haven't been since the week before we went to UAB. There will be a sense of loneliness as I walk through the doors even though I will be with my family, one of us is missing. It breaks my heart. I miss her so much. Janie Beth is so precious to me and she holds a piece of my heart. The feeling of can anyone see my pain will be on me and the desire to scream may crop up as well. All this from just going to the library!?! Another step on this journey. In another week or 2 we will go to storytime. Right now I can only manage going to the library, but I am not ready for the stares of the storytime goers because many of them don't know so there will be questions too. Father, begin even now to prepare me for that day!

I covet your prayers today as I recover from an attack from Satan yesterday. He doesn't like when I have good days. But, my God is mighty to save!!! From the song "Mighty to Save":
Savior. He can move the moutains. My God is mighty to save. He is mighty to save. Forever, Author of salvation. He rose and conquered the grave. Jesus conquered the grave.

Thank You, Abba, that You rose and conquered the grave and that You can move the moutains that loom in front of me!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you girl! You are so brave and strong! Continue to cling to the Father and He will carry you through! Love you! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first comment, but I wanted you to know that my family has been following your journey and praying for you throughout it. God is making you so strong! I read a verse today that made me think of where you are right now - 2 Cor. 4:17-18. We'll keep praying for you and your precious family.

    ReplyDelete