"And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Beloved


Joey and I are having some time just the two of us today. YEA!!! It has been a while since we had some us time. The only thing written in stone for the day is going to the cemetary. I am praying it isn't raining. Thank you Nana and Poppa for allowing us to have some time without the kiddos today.

Father, may You bless mine and Joey's time together today. May Your peace, love, and comfort surround us and fill us. May You be lifted up and glorified through our day. I love You!! Thank You for bringing me my beloved, my friend!! Please mold me and help me be the Proverbs 31 wife I am to be. May I be a blessing to Joey today. Draw us closer together through You, Lord. Thank You, Abba, for Janie Beth who has brought our relationship to another level. I love her, Lord! I love You, Father. I love You, Jesus, my Savior. I love my beloved, Joey. You have blessed me, Lord God Almighty!!!! Thank You! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment